Hey there! Great to get the updates- I have so many happy memories of ski trips with my family when I was little. It's great that you can create the same opportunities for your kiddos.
If you are wondering why our blog looks the way it does and why it is in some crazy insane order, here is your answer. I am using a program called memory mixer and i am making a current family album, and baby books for Nayvee & Banks. Then to top it all off i am going to attempt to get caught up on the last six years of our marriage. So you will be getting a little of the old with the new.
We have been married for 8 years and have the best two kids ever. We are currently living in beautiful Whitefish Montana and are adjusting to "life after school".
Love love love the touque and I'm so proud of Nayvee... we'll definitely be getting miss Mags on the hill next year.
ReplyDeleteShe is such a pretty girl!
ReplyDeleteHey there! Great to get the updates- I have so many happy memories of ski trips with my family when I was little. It's great that you can create the same opportunities for your kiddos.
ReplyDeleteMiss you guys-
Erin