Friday, March 19, 2010

Let the Sun Shine!!!

John finished his quarter yesterday 
and I can't believe how fast
this year has Gone!
Thankfully the rain has stopped and the beautiful
weather has arrived. 
Yesterday was so fun, we headed to the beach for the afternoon
and then had a BBQ afterwards. 
It's so nice when John can relax and not worry that 
something needs to be done tomorrow.

Usually once or twice a month we go on a
 family date
to IN-N-OUT. This is one place we will
miss when we don't live in California.


Park day...it's a lifesaver





We went to the Chinese New Year Parade in
Union Square. We had an awesome spot 
right in the front. It was the longest parade I have ever been to. 
We had to leave early because our kids couldn't take it any
longer. Who would have thought.

Notice in the picture by the float,
 there is the remnants of a fire works display. 
It was so loud I thought someone put my head
 inside a bombshell. 
I am pretty sure it was about 1000 black cat firecrackers 
going off at one time...I am not even exaggerating. 
I plugged banks' ears for him, but who was going to plug my ears?
I guess if i go deaf at least he can hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment