So Nayvee is supposed to be learning the first verse of
Follow the prophet
for the primary presentation this year.
So while we were making cupcakes I figured it would be
a good time
to start going over the words.
So i began with putting on the music so graciously given to us
by the presidency.
by the presidency.
I told her to listen close.
It's hard to listen close
when you are pouring the batter in the cup cake papers.
when you are pouring the batter in the cup cake papers.
The first few lines go by pretty quick, since the song has
a pretty good tempo.
a pretty good tempo.
all the sudden she looks up and says, with a confused look on her face
Adam got Eaten?
So i explained that no, it a place called Eden.
Then she says, so you get eaten there?
I just couldn't hold it in and the the chuckles began.
we both had a good laugh
and i told her she was silly.
she replied with, "I learned how to be silly just today at Joy School...this is the silliest day of my life!"
HAHA.. that's my favorite part of the song.. where adam gets eaten.
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute! Last week in primary I held up a picture and asked who was in the picture.. Luke Jacobs yelled "Thats ADAM and EDEN!
ReplyDelete