Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hard at Work

I have been hard at work
on Banks' Baby Book again.
I decided i would do the first year of his life
 about half way through the year.
So now that he is just over a year I am back at the beginning.
It was so fun to look at all the pictures again
but sad too!
I have cried quite a few times because of 
HOW TIME FLIES!
I had some discussions with friends and family 
over the past few weeks about how 
I hope when it is all said and done
that I can have every single memory back.
Our brains are amazing and i know it is all stored up there somewhere.
I am sure that heavenly father is very mindful of mothers
 (especially the ones who feel like their brains turn more into mush with each baby)
he will let me have all of these cherished
moments back.
This is a long post....so happy scrolling



























































2 comments:

  1. Stuff I was actually there for! I love that "the williams" will forever be in your lives on paper!
    I can't believe that was so long ago... I refuse to believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to actually meet this little sweetheart in person. Looking at these pics makes me mad you didn't wake him up and bring him with you and Nayvee To visit us! Hows the felt tent coming? I can't decide if that project is too overwhelming or not. Show pics of the tent if you are attempting the "what I think is impossible!"

    ReplyDelete