Tuesday, September 14, 2010

What a fantastic Group

It's not often to get the majority of us all in one place
including husbands and willing to get a picture.
It was Emily Betita's surprise 30th birthday which brought about such an event.


4 comments:

  1. Oh reallyl?! Ugh, I just posted, and clicked post comment, then as soon as it changed screens I closed it really quickly then realized you have the word verification. ugh! Anyway,, I wrote about how amazing your header is, how awesome you are that you have such creative skills to do a cool blog like this, and letting you know I'm pregnant. haha, ok not really. But all the rest is true! And sorry about the namethemonebyone...I had no idea it came up like that. I'll get it changed to Kristal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and is there a reason that everyone in this picture is incredibly good looking? WTH?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Curse google reader... I feel like in my head I've left a million comments, but then I'm not sure because I can't remember if I actually typed them, or if I just thought them... hmmm... anyway... here's me leaving a comment. I love all these posts (especially the ones from home... and especially the picture of your dad and Banks). Isn't home the best?
    I was just telling Joel today how badly I'd like to come visit before you graduate and leave San Francisco forever... it will for sure be happening... I should probably call you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is random. Brodie and I went on a date tonight. The topic of conversation ended up with Brodie saying Shane would love his car because of the fan in the butt seat. It's an instant buttercup. I'm sure you know what that is. A romantic end to a date. gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete