So I am extremely far behind in blogging but i am determined to catch up!
So yes these pics are from July and
yes this is a huge post all about our time spent in Kalispell Montana.
This was our 19th annual week at the lake. If you have ever been so lucky to
come on holiday with the ZoBells it never lacks for excitement. Things haven't changed
to much over the years except that we started with our family of 8 which has grown
to 32 along with some added stragglers.
This is everyone who was able to make on Holiday this year.
This was the first year that Janelle and Scott couldn't make it but a new baby
always complicates things a little.


















Cute post. And leave it to Uncle Randy to put on a tie to out-do everyone! jk!! Looks fun. And I know the feeling of being the 'single mom' on vacation! They'll be done soon!!!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Juli, your whole summer blogged in a week. I have been memory mixin my summer, but feeling overwhelmed about getting it all blogged! you have given me faith. IT CAN BE DONE. Echo looked fun!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is soo fun! I dont' know anyone you ever blog about other than you guys, but it's soo fun. I love the way you put it together, and your pictures are great. your header family pics are adorable! I LOVE your kids! Good work.
ReplyDelete