The kids love to go on our weekly saturday nature hike.
These pictures were taken at Immigration Point, near our house.
It's crazy how the weather can change in San Francisco. During the summer it is weeks of no
breaks from the fog. Then, at the very end of August the sun finds it's way through the fog
and summer can finally begin. We had 2 really hot days and went to the beach but
by day three, I was worn out of cleaning up the sand, so the blow up pool was looking like
a really great option.





You guys are adorable! I love that you get out together every Saturday! What a great idea. So that song that goes with I am Like a Star is something that a young woman wrote in my stake back in Utah when I was the Young Women's amp director and we learned it as a stake. SO I have no music to it . . . just a tune in my head! I was totally thinking of those kids in SF this week as our primary is getting ready to do a program too! :)
ReplyDelete