Friday, June 3, 2011

Getting Caught up...almost

I am in denial.
I am in this wierd stage of not working on my blog
in the hopes that my life will slow down and that the inevitable changes
 that are ahead will somehow not get here....yet.
All these years we have been working towards graduating and now that it's here
I am... lets say "freaked out" about leaving this comfort zone of student life. 
I know we have to grow up sometime, I'm just not sure I'm ready.
So here is an attempt of what's been going on
around here, but in reality it's been exciting crazy and stressful all of which
I have not photographed...on purpose:)







2 comments:

  1. Laura and BrandonJune 4, 2011 at 5:17 PM

    Seriously impressed with the GG Bridge pancake! Don't leave us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know what you mean... i feel the same way.. i love lucas at this age SO much!!! i DON'T however, wish i could freeze elliot at her current stage... get outta my belly!!

    ReplyDelete