Things are starting to calm down a little around here and I am hoping to have
some time to get caught up. So the goal is two pages a night. I am extremely far behind
since the last few months of school were absolutely crazy. The good news is all that crazy
payed off since it's official today on the purchase of the practice.
So I still have a ton of stuff left to work on from San Francisco so you'll just have
to bare with my trips down memory lane.
I seriously cried when I made this page about the park, the last two thursdays
have been super sad for me, since I am missing everyone so much.
I have really loved reading everyone's blogs over the last few weeks, and I'm so
glad everyone is doing great.


Oh man... I couldn't even blog about San Francisco for a year! I can't wait to see more posts of your last moments there and where you are now.
ReplyDelete(call me!)