There is nothing better then General Conference Sunday
except when it's on Easter Sunday!
I will admit that the kids would probably be a little more reverent
if we watched Conference at the church but
sometimes it's just nice to stay home.
We have had such a fun Easter week. On thursday we made
Hot Cross Buns a major Easter tradition in my family.
(you are supposed to make a cross with the icing but in my opinion
the more icing the better, and you know how Mormons and Crosses go.)
I was surprised to find out
that most people had not tasted them before and
only knew of them from the nursery rhyme.
Crazy!
We went to an Easter party on Friday
where we dyed easter eggs and had an easter egg hunt.
Nayvee asked this morning if we could have Easter again.

Hey Juli I'm glad you found me! Cute Cute CUte kids! I think the last I heard you were pregnant with your little boy...and now he's all big! Hope you guys are doing good and enjoying Cali! -Al
ReplyDelete