So Nayvee was talking to my mom on the phone the other night
and my mom asked her if she had been sick.
Her answer was, "I got the fever".
My mom told her that she had better go and litsten to the fever song.
So we have been rock'n out to it for the past few days.
We decided we really liked the song
so we have added it to our playlist for your enjoyment.
so we have added it to our playlist for your enjoyment.
I will have to say that I have a day dream
that one day John will playing the upright bass
that one day John will playing the upright bass
and will be able to sing this song along with him.
it's funny, at first i was thinking when i am old
and number 30 popped into my head.
and number 30 popped into my head.
Well since that is only six months away
we are gonna have to bump that old number up to 40.
we are gonna have to bump that old number up to 40.
Which honestly lets get this straight...when i really think about it,
80 is old
and everything else is still on the more youthful side.
I have sisters in their 40's
and a mom who is edging ever so closely to 60,
and a mom who is edging ever so closely to 60,
and i wouldn't for one second
think that they are old.
I love Nayvee's funny comments. I'm quite enjoying listening to the fever!
ReplyDelete