Monday, March 19, 2012

and it is.....

and it is....a BOY!

Maxwell Jay Miller
March 13th 2012
9:42pm
8 pounds 6 ounces

8 comments:

  1. what a sweet little guy. i can't wait to see more. congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful little one! Congrats you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!! What a beautiful baby! Maxwell is what Rad really wanted to name Eli. If he can ever talk me into another one and it's a boy I promised him we would name him Maxwell:) congratulations! We miss you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! We hope all is well and that you guys are enjoying the little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! We were on pins and needles. I'm glad to hear everything went ok. He's darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, he is beautiful! Congratulations! you guys make the most darling children. Our little boys will have so much fun together, it well be fun to watch them grow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot wait to hear how you are doing! Its strange to think that the Millers have another member that we may not meet for a long while:( Im sure things are crazy so I'll wait patiently until you are able to update your blog or send me an email.

    ReplyDelete