Sunday, August 7, 2011

Cousin #20

  Can you find all 20 cousins?.....

13 comments:

  1. WHAT???? my eyes went first to that precious baby word. congrats!!! so happy for you guys. miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That's exciting! Hope you're feeling well. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure hope that means what I think it means!!! So exciting! Ah, I miss you Juli!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! So exciting! I miss you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats Juli, whens the due date!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great news!!!!! Congrats you guys! Hope all is well for you, your family, and real life :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes another baby girl...... because i dont think we have enough yet hahahaha love ya ~Jacey~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!!!! That is so exciting! Oohhhhhhhh, when I read your post about Stilwell Park it made my heart so sad. I agree...that was the best spot in the whole city. 2 years later and I still crave it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so late on this.... but congrats! HOW FUN!

    ReplyDelete