Thursday, January 1, 2009

Blast from the past!

One of my New Year's Resolutions is to get caught up on 
family albums from past years. So I am working backwards from 2009 through 2003
The good news is I have been working steady on 2009 and it's only taken me 3 days to get finished 
6 months. (thanks for the idea of using the month header Regan) I didn't have near as 
much journaling to do since I have forgotten all of my
specific memories...sad, but nothing I can do about it now.
Anyhow, I am going to post 2 months worth every few days mainly for my mom to see
so sorry to bore everyone else with old news.


So crazy to think there was ever a time we only had one kid!!
and I thought I was so busy:)


I used a lot of Pages from Banks' baby book
so I didn't repost any of those.




1 comment: