Thursday, November 18, 2010

Fun things to do in San Francisco

For anyone who lives here in the city
this place is a must! 
You can find it at 5351 Geary Blvd.

Muir Woods is so cool but at the end of a twisty road.
Ever since I have been pregnant my first time, I have turned into such a 
wimp with getting car sick...so annoying.
So as long as I get to drive, this is a great destination.

Free day has made so many cool things possible for us to do
here in San Francisco. The Discovery Kids Museum is so fun and it has a parking lot!

1 comment:

  1. Oh we'll have to try out that ice cream store! I'm the same way about the driving (and I've never been pregnant) for the past couple years I get car sick unless I'm driving, especially on those curvy roads...now people just think I'm domineering when it comes to driving because Brandon hardly ever drives lol.

    ReplyDelete