Thursday, August 12, 2010

Summer #1

Scott and Janelle's little Lilly is so cute. She's lucky enough to have 4 sets of grandparents and a crazy amount of aunts, uncles and cousins. Needless to say not everyone could stand in her blessing circle.

We were just talking to Grandma and Sophie on the phone a few days ago while they were making gingerbread boys. Nayvee very honestly asked, "can you save one for me Grandma until I get there?"


This is my oldest nephew Justin who is now serving in Tampa Florida Mission . It was super exciting to watch him prepare to go, and now we wait every monday for the coveted emails. He is such a great example for all the kids. We love you Justy!

This was seriously the most amazing day ever. I had to take a picture of the clock because we were not only go to be on time for church but 10 minutes early. It rained almost everyday in June except for this one, which was an answer to a prayer for the outside family dinner afterwards.

2 comments:

  1. That's a cute post about Justin! I also love Mondays now! Last monday we went back and forth about 10 minutes emailing because I happened to be on when he was! I had to hurry and Call Kari and Randy and tell them to quickly send him one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how old Justin is! Could I get your Mom's gingerbread boy recipe? I may have to doctor it a bit to convert it to American but it is worth a shot!

    ReplyDelete