Wednesday, May 12, 2010

BFF's

It was so fun to see The Fergusons on their trip to San Francisco.
I loved getting to know her kids and hubby better! We had a great time seeing them through
the week. Nayvee was in heaven having three fabulous playmates around.
The good news is that we are getting together again next week in So Cal but with 2 more friends
and their 5 kids! Can't wait!!!
I know some people would be happy to never remember high school again but I am not one 
of those. I had the most amazing group of friends growing up.
The best part is that when we get together we don't even skip a beat. Even if it's been a few years.
Maybe we were weird but our group was truly like sisters, we would slap each other's butts,
share gum....I don't know if we really did that, but I wouldn't be surprised. Anyways
while Mandy was visiting out of pure habit, I slapped her butt in my kitchen, and we both laughed
at how good friends never change! That's what i love about my girls.






2 comments:

  1. I heard you might be coming to So. Cal......does that mean San Diego So Cal? We would love a visit anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad but true..........we did share gum, but only when there was enough flavour left in the gum to make it worth it! Can't wait to see ya all and make some more memories this week! 10 kids under one roof for a week! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete